1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

AHH Weber is killing me with suspense

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by msvolpe, May 16, 2011.

1. msvolpe

msvolpe Member

i'm 2 weeks in on a wait for a speaker to arrive, getting antsy.

i can wait, thats not the problem, but i just wish i had some kind of update or communication from them so i dont feel like i am hanging out in the wind. i'm waiting for them to reply to a "status check" email i sent friday. maybe they need another day or two to get to it?

argh, trying to be patient kills...

the thing that worries me more is that i've read stories about people waiting way longer than what the website claims as the standard lead time. makes me wonder how long this will go on. but again, some reassurance from them would be great to have right now.

2. Trebor Renkluaf

Trebor Renkluaf I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse? Silver Supporting Member

2 weeks and you're worried?!? Don't ever, ever, ever order anything from Austin Speaker Works or you'll blow a gasket.

Last edited: May 16, 2011