1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Alamo reverb unit schematics

Discussion in 'Amps/Cabs Tech Corner: Amplifier, Cab & Speakers' started by lexluther, Jul 21, 2006.

1. lexluther

lexluther Member

I need schematics for a stand alone alamo reverb unit. Anyone out there no where i can get them?
    Thanks

2. stump

stump Member

I have one that's about a 1963 and haven't found one yet. If you find one please post the link.

3. lexluther

lexluther Member

Yeap Schematic heaven and everywhere else.:crazy . I suppose i could draw it out and then submit it hear. It's had some changes from the past owner's i belive. It has a Single diode in power supply if my memory is correct. No rectifier tube.
    Thanks

4. mr coffee

mr coffee Gold Supporting Member

they common thing is most use the 7199 tube...whats it not doing?
    I ended up fixing mine with a new fender tank.. sounded great!