• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

alanis morissette best pop music great band

saxophonist56

Silver Supporting Member
just caught her on kimmel that band kicks butt. /13 amp their live stuff sounds incredible. those two guitarists lay down the law. is she god? what was that flick that she played god? http://www.alanis.com/

just read theres a free concert sunday in golden gate park she's going to be there ....

Last edited:

rob2001

Dogma!! Funny movie!

Ya, I've always liked Alanis. She's been rock, a bit of grunge, experimental, straight pop, and it all seems genuine.

I really like guardian...
A lot of her jagged little pill stuff has been played to death and then some on the radio, but ive always liked her

and yes...dogma was a great movie...i loved her role in that film!

más_fuerte

Silver Supporting Member
Cool video... I've always liked her stuff and her guitarists definitely have some killer tones.

rwe333

Silver Supporting Member
Super talented lady - such a natural singer (has been since a very young age).
Made a ton of money in the biz, now free to do as she pleases.
She's a local girl, came from a supportive family.

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
She strikes me as a very sharp woman.

Big Boss Man

Her Guitar Center TV videos on YouTube are pretty good too. They were recorded back in July with her current band. They do Guardian and some older stuff.

saneff

Silver Supporting Member
She was very impressive in her GC interview. I fell in love with her personality and smarts. She has a very cool way about her.

billfoma

Honestly, I was never much of a fan, but this is a really good song! This song could make me a fan if there are more from this album that are this strong.

Rock Johnson

I really liked Jagged Little Pill. After that, things seemed to go downhill... a bit too self-important for my taste.

JJ321

Uninvited is one of my favorites too, but I think that her cover of "My Humps" may be my favorite of hers.

)

Last edited:

Csapo

Platinum Supporting Member
just caught her on kimmel that band kicks butt.
She is a smart cookie and has always surrounded herself with very talented musicians.

But I think she really rocked around 1998-2000 when her rhythm section was comprised of Chris Chaney on bass and Gary Novak on drums.

Killer duo...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom