Album of the Year… so far

1651960263629.png

Marco.au

Really? I haven’t heard it yet but I’ve read so not great reviews. Glad to hear not all opinions agree! What about did you find most successful?
John Frusciante is back, and the RHCP got their mojo back. It is a long album with quite a bit of variety, and John Frusciante‘s playing is as economic and superb as ever. His ingenuity playing tasteful guitar parts for the song is brilliant.

Really? I haven’t heard it yet but I’ve read so not great reviews. Glad to hear not all opinions agree! What about did you find most successful?
the new Red Hot Chili Peppers album is hit or miss, really... half of it is some pretty decent, well-made songs, and the other half is some really generic, boring, predictable songs.

Pascal

I don’t know…. John Scofield’s John Scofield is probably a strong contender, but it’s only been out for a few days. Gotta give it more time.

415Guitars

the smile, A Light for Attracting Attention.

Album doesn’t drop till later this month but they’ve already put out 5 songs, with another coming in a few hours. Really liking their sound.

b80

Bowling For Soup "Pop Drunk Snot Bread". Just a super pleasant listen. Catchy songs, funny/witty lyrics. Feel good album for sure.

Jynx

Silver Supporting Member
My vote goes to Zeal and Ardor.

Though Meshuggah's, mentioned already, is great too.

And guess which two bands I'm seeing in Dublin tonight?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom