• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

Albums that sound best LOUD

tonewoody

Classic:
-Who's Next / Quadrophenia
-Dark Side of the Moon /Welcome to the Machine /Animals
-Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

Less Classic:
-Battle for Los Angeles (RATM)

Radius

I had a full tri-amped PA set up in the garage doing some testing. After a long day of drinking I fired up Green Grass and High Tides, and let it rip. It was a religious experience!

The Captain

You might well have asked how many push-ups Chuck Norris could do, because the answer to both questions is the same........ALL OF THEM !!!!!

jalmer

You might well have asked how many push-ups Chuck Norris could do, because the answer to both questions is the same........ALL OF THEM !!!!!
I disagree. Turned up yes, but real Loud is a whole other thing. For example, Rockin good time albums like the first Violent Femmes album isn't better super loud but Floyds DSOTM, which is pretty quiet in a lot of spots, does reach a higher pinnacle turned way up on a good system.

Bee3

In the liner notes of the Cure Disintegration, "THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP"

wntbtw

Supporting Member
Great thread & I`ll add Jimi Hendrix`s 'Live at Woodstock'! He had many obstacles etc going into this gig including the dissolving of his Jimi Hendrix Experience band [namely Noel Redding], quickly getting a new group together,the logistics & delays at Woodstock, etc--yet he pulled it off beautifully! I am sure that everyone here already owns it and you don`t then please get it!