Aldi Grocery Store selling guitar pedals cheap.

Yamaha 350

A guy on face book said he loved his guitar from Aldi I said what's that? He said a Grocery store. I said what? He said the sell electronics, food, guitars, 25 dollars pedals and other things. 25 dollar pedals at the grocery store. He has some pictures. What do you make of that? I need to go to the one in my home town and see what they got? I never would have thought of that. Look here.

Crunchtime

Supporting Member
Not sure on that gear but Aldi is awesome.

Excellent value on their groceries. Fresh, cheap produce. Random off the wall stuff , many times German, you will not see other places(Aldi is a German based company I believe). Their frozen pizza is excellent too. Great deals on spiral sliced hams too.

I love Alsi.

T Dizz

I'd buy that tele for 39 bucks. and some pedals! Where is the guy who bought this stuff?

skydog

Supporting Member
I believe Aldi is the first or second largest grocer in the world. Originated in 1913. And they own Trader Joe's. That being said, the one by me is weird. They sell grills, but not charcoal. 20 oz 6pks of soda, but not by the 12 oz can/case.

slipbeer

Supporting Member
My wife goes there a lot and makes me go there once in a while. We have a WalMart, Target and Aldi across the street from each other and a 2 minute drive from a Cub foods.

There are a few commodities that they apparently have all agreed to give away to bring people in. 75 cents for a dozen large eggs is pretty good in our area and you feel like a chump if you pay 88 cents a dozen.

If they have 3 price levels of any given product she always buys the middle price product.

I am going to ask her to pick me up a delay if she ever sees one in our local one.

Trending Topics