aldous harding

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
does this fit in, at TGP?
probably not, but her music & performance are too moving, too fully committed NOT to share, so.

slow down, take a breath.....

2 live pieces from 2016:

maybe watch her, in the next one:

from 2019:

Last edited:

splatt

i’m almost alone, but not lonely.

Rotten

Gold Supporting Member
I really liked the posts. Thank you. I kept think I’d like to hear her do a project with Richard Thompson, but thought she was fabulous as is.

4b454e

I’m still listening and need more time with it (in other words, I’m buying) but those first two videos are powerful performances, to me.
In particular, watching her facial expression change the meaning of everything, mid-word, even. I reckon it’s not a new thing but it’s new to me and I’ve been dying for something new.
(Also probably partly explains my grumpy reaction above)
Anyway, I look forward to spending more time with her work - thank you for sharing it here!

Last edited:

Shreve

Katzenjammer Kid
Double Platinum Member
Yup. Checked out a few songs yesterday after reading other thread. Will dive in deeper! Thx!

splatt

I really liked the posts. Thank you. I kept think I’d like to hear her do a project with Richard Thompson, but thought she was fabulous as is.
i'd like to hear hannah with boards of canada + me + dave king (or dean sharp, or mikel blair) on drums.... or replace me with an oddly arranged chamber orchestra: strings/winds/orch perc.

EDIT:
no, i'm gonna walk that one back: def replace me!

Last edited:

splatt

i gotta say that her performance of "swell does the skull", above (in the bathroom), still leaves me shattered.
same with that of "horizon" that i posted..... utterly gorgeous & shattering.

Borealis

Gold Supporting Member
She's fantastic!
I discovered her earlier this year through another thread here on TGP. I haven't been so blown away by a new artist in a very long time.

Trending Topics