Alexander James guitars, check it out

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by Vegeta, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Vegeta

Vegeta Member

2. dougk

dougk Silver Supporting Member

I don't have one (yet) but honestly, this kids are going places. (I use the term Kid subjectively, they aren't much younger than I). Just gorgeous guitars that are extremely well put together.

3. big mike

big mike Administrator Staff Member

You got a love a builder that's a gear ho.

;)

4. msr13

msr13 Supporting Member

5. Vegeta

Vegeta Member

That's an awesome interview. Thanks for sharing. That's the type of stuff I wanted to see.

I see he has been in Premier Guitar magazine. If you search the internet long enough you definitely start to find stuff.

http://digital.premierguitar.com/premierguitar/201109_1/?fm=2#pg236

I would really like to talk to one of Alexander's customers.

6. burningyen

burningyen Vendor

Try e-mailing Alexander directly for customer references. When I e-mailed him with a question he responded within like 1 minute, it freaked me out! :)

7. Vegeta

Vegeta Member

That's crazy that he got back to you that fast (Black berry or mobile email?).
    I like a company like that. I wonder if he is always like that. I hate e-mailing companies and it takes like 3 days for a reply.

Like I think I said before, I am a guitar collector. I really want to get information about his company and his guitars before I talk to the man himself. So far the small bits of information I am getting are great. I talked to two other people on another forum that said he also mailed them back really fast and that he was very informative on any questions they had.

If I am commissioning a builder for a custom instrument I want to make sure they are the REAL thing. The real deal. So far so good. Alexander James Guitars seems to be starting to get my vote.

Please keep posting with any new information about him and his instruments. This is all very helpful.

8. Vegeta

Vegeta Member

9. dougk

dougk Silver Supporting Member

If I could, I'd own that guitar. In a heartbeat... I still think about it often.

IMO he's an up and comer that is going to be a name for a LONG time.