Alexander Marshmallow Pitch Shifter

DisasterArea

Owner, Disaster Area Designs and Alexander Pedals
Funny enough, I've already seen comments of people who would buy it for the design alone. :dunno :beer
I knew this one would be polarizing. Lots of people who love the design, lots who hate it. The design was my idea, executed by the same guy who did the Space Race, Radical Delay DX, Hot Pink, and the "Castlevania" themed Syntax Error. It turned out exactly the way I wanted, and I'm just sad that we didn't make more pink ones.

I figure that as long as it sounds good and is fun to play, it'll work out okay.

mikeyfam

I knew this one would be polarizing. Lots of people who love the design, lots who hate it. The design was my idea, executed by the same guy who did the Space Race, Radical Delay DX, Hot Pink, and the "Castlevania" themed Syntax Error. It turned out exactly the way I wanted, and I'm just sad that we didn't make more pink ones.

I figure that as long as it sounds good and is fun to play, it'll work out okay.
I love the graphic...reminds me of all the pastry beer cans coming out these days.

I dig it, reminds me of Super Mario 2, or NES era games.

stanshall

GLinks

I should have mentioned that BooBerry, Cap’N Crunch, and Honeycombs were my favorites. I used to get up before the “broadcast signal” began and would climb upon to the counter, get my breakfast cereal and turn on the tv when there was still snow on the tube, waiting on Tennessee Tuxedo and Rocky & Bullwinkle to begin.

Haha, I remember listening to this with friends when it came out. Thanks, I had would have totally forgotten about this!

Definitely looks like yoshi’s cookie. Marshmallow should look more like kirby though.

I love the graphics, not sure I could use this for anything though. :lol:

stanshall

I should have mentioned that BooBerry, Cap’N Crunch, and Honeycombs were my favorites. I used to get up before the “broadcast signal” began and would climb upon to the counter, get my breakfast cereal and turn on the tv when there was still snow on the tube, waiting on Tennessee Tuxedo and Rocky & Bullwinkle to begin.

Haha, I remember listening to this with friends when it came out. Thanks, I had would have totally forgotten about this!
promise to listen to the clips of this pedal so as not to be completely silly and out of respect to the maker but until then yeah Cap'n Crunch was my thing in a big way baby and then when they came out with crunchberries holy sh*t ... still eat the Cap'n Crunch, had some last week, but now I do the lactose-free milk ... I really dig the Special K and the Rice Krispies the most ... Quisp over Quake ... they're big on Honey Nut Cheerios up in here but mostly I try to stay virtuous with the Special K and the occasional Weetabix when I get into a Marshall amps mood ... Special K when I'm into the sound of silverface Fenders, Weetabix when I need the British sound, and Grape-Nuts when I'm playing the old Silvertone

p.j.

Who doesn't like marshmallow?!! Well done!

3waytie4last

Unfluencer
Gold Supporting Member
I’m not sure that I want one, but it’s friggin adorable. Reminds me of Homestar Runner.

Trending Topics