• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Alf's Zendrive is in Jan Guitar Player!!!

smallbutmighty

I do my own stunts.
Silver Supporting Member
Paid for mine Sep 30 and just got the word it's on the way today. 8 weeks is a long wait, but now I feel lucky... once that article hits poor Alf is going to be even more swamped. The wait is going to double!

A

Disclaimer: I have no idea if the wait is going to double. I'm just talkin' all out the side of my head.

(Wouldn't be surprised though! :D )

diatonicdude

Hey Gainster,

have you got your copy already? Is there some way of seeing the review on line? Here in the UK, we tend to get the issues one month later. See what you can do:)

Cheer's,

DD

diatonicdude

Thanks Gainster!!!!

Well, I rest my case!! The last sentence really sums up what we all have been trying to convey.

I forgot to mention earlier, the "Guitarist" mag from the UK will also have a review of the ZD, and they reviewed my actual pedal!! Damm, I missed that pedal while they had it! All I know so far is that the reviewer said he liked it..........ALOT. I even think the guy was hinting to possibly keep it :(

I also believe the "Guitar one" mag is reviewing it too!

Now the masses will know of the great Alfonso Hermida:dude

Cheer's,

DD

tga-3

Gold Supporting Member
Alf deserves every bit of the recognition he gets. The Zendrive is a great pedal, my search is over.
Rick

teleblaster

Funny about the volume control clean-up. I thought the pedal is to clean up very well. At least thats what many have said here. I would like to know which is it cleans up well or doesnt clean up well.

SuperReverb2

GREAT pedal!! GREAT review!! Alf deserves all the accolades he gets. I love my Zendrive and it's NOT going anywhere.

The Gainster, thanks for posting that review!

Chuck

:)

Deaj

Silver Supporting Member
A Fender BF style amp, a Zendrive, and a PAF equipped guitar together are a wonderful combination! Alf definitely has a world call winner with the Zendrive. I'm on the Z2 list as well. I can't wait!

ahermida

Gainster:

Man, I guess you don't know how to keep a secret :mad: My "buddies" in Area 51 are not going to help me anymore if you keep mentioning the "Protronic Circut Stamper 2000" now enhanced with an "anti-matter" accelerator.

:D

Alf

P.S. Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

Originally posted by The Gainster
Alf now has a Protronic Circut Stamper 2000 that can make them in 57 seconds!

Blues Wail

Originally posted by ahermida
Gainster:

Man, I guess you don't know how to keep a secret :mad: My "buddies" in Area 51 are not going to help me anymore if you keep mentioning the "Protronic Circut Stamper 2000" now enhanced with an "anti-matter" accelerator.

:D

Alf

P.S. Thanks to everyone for the kind words!
we luv ya mang!
aldo....

Dave Orban

Platinum Supporting Member
Originally posted by SuperReverb2
GREAT pedal!! GREAT review!! Alf deserves all the accolades he gets. I love my Zendrive and it's NOT going anywhere.
+1

GuitarNorton

Congrats Alf:dude Honestly one of the best pedals I've ever purchased! Glad to see you getting the well deserved recognition:dude

drolling

He's gonna be swamped w/orders, no question.

I'm really, really curious about the ZD2, as I've never had any luck w/tube based overdrives.

Over the years I've owned TubeWorks, RealTube and DeanMarkley (anyone remember the 'Overlord') preamp tube pedals, and I still have a MesaBoogie V-Twin collecting dust in the studio.

The only one that's ever worked for me is an old H&K CrunchMaster, but that uses a power tube for distortion.

fjs1962

Gold Supporting Member
Alf, looks like you've hit the big time ;) Still lovin my Zen after all this time, BTW!

Top Bottom