1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

All American Rejects - Beekeeper's Daughter

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by zookroo1, Feb 22, 2012.

1. zookroo1

zookroo1 Member

2. YoungMansBlues

YoungMansBlues Member

I've always had a thing for these guys, the first album was chocked full of absolutely killer pop-rock songs. The second record was a little too produced-sounding for me but still had some great songs on it. Thanks for posting, I look forward to hearing what they do on this album now that they're not as "in the spotlight" as they were when Move Along came out.

As an aside I met Nick Wheeler at Warp Tour quite a few years back and he was one of the nicest, down to earth guys I've met in a long time. No rockstar douchebaggery, no trying-to-hit-on-every-girl-in-our-group, just really appreciative of the love. He even talked guitars and amps with a 16 year old kid for a few minutes while others just stood and stared. It was very nice