• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

'All Blues' - LC and SL style

psklaroff

Hi Everybdoy,

Here's a link to a video I recorded recently with a fusion style backing for 'All Blues'. The backing is from Bobby's Backing Tracks.

It's designed to be in the style of the Larry Carlton/Steve Lukather version...(well the backing track anyway!...)

Hope you like it anyway...

Thanks

Pete

Guitardave

Thanks so much for listening!..I'm very flattered. :) :)
Well deserved! It is really uncanny how well you nailed the Carlton feel especially in the intro. The notes/lines are a big piece of it - but it's the super relaxed and "delicate" approach to the phrasing that I frankly haven't heard anybody else really capture. Well done!

psklaroff

Well deserved! It is really uncanny how well you nailed the Carlton feel especially in the intro. The notes/lines are a big piece of it - but it's the super relaxed and "delicate" approach to the phrasing that I frankly haven't heard anybody else really capture. Well done!
I'm thrilled that you liked it. :)

Thanks so much for your very kind words...

All the best, Pete

Campfired

Pete,

Been meaning to record "All Blues" LC/SL style from BBT...you've done well! Your phrasing is excellent, love the diads and string bends...note choice, outstanding...excellent job!

Trending Topics