Sold All Sold!

DrGonzo

Platinum Supporting Member
Up for sale are a few pedals from my collection. Each pedal comes with the original box and whatever shipped with the pedal (manuals and power supplies, if applicable). Each pedal is in mint condition with no dings or chips and works perfectly. All pedals have neatly applied velcro on the back which may be easily removed.

I'm pricing these for quick and easy sales. You can see pics of the pedals below. Check my references in my feedback score and buy with confidence.

Barber Small Fry - Includes original box - $SOLD

Boss RC1 Looper - Includes box and manual, bottom rubber pad was removed to apply velcro, but it will ship with the pedal if you ever want to glue it back on - $SOLD

Strymon Timeline - Original owner only two months old, purchased directly from Strymon, plastic still on the screen. Includes original box, manual and power supply - $SOLD

Neunaber Slate Stereo v2 (latest version) with EXP pedal and cable - $SOLD

Diamond Compressor Jr - With box and manual - $SOLD

Timmy - Red color scheme (Special run for Guitar Sanctuary), includes original box - $SOLD

Please read my rules before PM'ing me:

1. Lower 48 USA buyers only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Payment by confirmed paypal address only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS. Payments must either have a confirmed shipping address or be sent by Paypal gift. Please read this before saying you want to buy. Unconfirmed shipping address payments will be refunded promptly.
3. No trade offers please.
4. If you PM that you want it, be prepared to send payment.

Pedals are shipped USPS Priority. Posted prices include shipping and paypal fees.

PM me with questions or if you want to buy.

Last edited:

Trending Topics