All Things Phish

Phisherman

Silver Supporting Member
Based on a previous thread, there's more Phish fans on here than I expected so I'm creating a thread for general discussion.

Post good jams, show reviews, songs you want to hear, etc. Anything you want about The Quartet from Vermont.

Here's some of the highlights so far from 2021 Tour

chrisr777

xIESrYx.jpg

oFv3V6e.jpg

I was amazed that they broke this out in the acoustic set. But it was the funny story that made it. Not my video.

I’ve caught 16 shows at Dicks. Highly recommend.

I'm a big deadhead, and fan of many other jambands (red rocks is my summer playground) and I'm a bit embarrassed to say I have yet to catch Phish live. I guess that's pretty important for this type of music and I know they're the favorite band of plenty of my favorite bands.

Poke fun at them from time to time but I also keep lots of 90's shows in my regular rotation

Think it's time to pop this cherry now though. From what I'm hearing I am digging a lot more than stuff I've heard from the past several years

Phisherman

Silver Supporting Member
I'm a big deadhead, and fan of many other jambands (red rocks is my summer playground) and I'm a bit embarrassed to say I have yet to catch Phish live. I guess that's pretty important for this type of music and I know they're the favorite band of plenty of my favorite bands.

Poke fun at them from time to time but I also keep lots of 90's shows in my regular rotation

Think it's time to pop this cherry now though. From what I'm hearing I am digging a lot more than stuff I've heard from the past several years
Go. You won’t be disappointed.

atk1

Silver Supporting Member
I gotta say, the band is tighter and much better than I expected. This tour has been one barn burner after another. Couched most of it so far. DC shows were nuts. Especially the shenanigans last night. Alot of Phans weren't too pleased. But that's how it is. Tough crowd. lol

Trey's new rig is a delight. And I am digging the delay jams. And Saturday night's Possum is a master class in country guitar licks! He is so freaking good. He deserves so much more respect than he gets.
Can't wait to see what the next show brings!

Phisherman

Silver Supporting Member
Hey man people gotta know what their getting into if they go, have you been? There is no sketchier lot than a Phish lot.
More so after the show. Pre show it’s great. A bunch of phriendly people. Post show when the nitrous come out, it’s a different type of people who bring that out.

Overall it’s a super nice group of people

No_Stairway

More so after the show. Pre show it’s great. A bunch of phriendly people. Post show when the nitrous come out, it’s a different type of people who bring that out.

Overall it’s a super nice group of people

I know plenty of phans, supposedly I’m supposed to like Phish cause I like Dead, but that lost scene is just too much. Don’t get me wrong there are sketch at dead shows for sure, but I’ve never felt like I needed to watch my back. Yes that ghost lost post show with people walking around with handfuls of balloons gets weird. Same folks show up at Dead shows with tanks too. I’m not a nitrous person, I did it once off a whippet when I was 21, it’s not for me.

Top Bottom