All Things Phish

Madrone

While I agree Halloween sets don’t have much relisten value generally, to say none of them were ever 100% firing is a little shortsighted. What comes to mind for me is the Sweet Jane jam from the Loaded set. Short, but pure fire. Band firing on all four cylinders. See vid link below, I love it. And right into Rock And Roll for that matter.

That said all opinions are valid. I’ve got good buddies who are heavy fluffers and jaded vets and everything in between. And we all rage together. Been seeing the band for 26 years and I’ll see you all at MSG!

Phisherman

Silver Supporting Member
While I agree Halloween sets don’t have much relisten value generally, to say none of them were ever 100% firing is a little shortsighted. What comes to mind for me is the Sweet Jane jam from the Loaded set. Short, but pure fire. Band firing on all four cylinders. See vid link below, I love it. And right into Rock And Roll for that matter.

That said all opinions are valid. I’ve got good buddies who are heavy fluffers and jaded vets and everything in between. And we all rage together. Been seeing the band for 26 years and I’ll see you all at MSG!

I think Chilling Thrilling was their best Halloween to date. Just fantastic work of art IMO.
Enjoy MSG Phriend

Controlling Smilers

Gold Supporting Member

That was a good one, for sure! I’m still big on Remain in Light. 96 wasn’t my favorite year for them (Trey’s kit never did it for me), but this show was solid. Plus, there’s something about easing into the 97 year that feels right to me. I know 97’s the measuring stick most people use for a great year (I’ll take anything from 97-2001), but 96 had some standout moments, and this was one of them.

Jealous you’ll be at YEMSG! Hoping to get back in the habit of making at least one show in the run starting next year. The energy is going to be off the charts!

Controlling Smilers

Gold Supporting Member
This video flew under my radar, but I know Trey's been involved with the rehab center. I'm always so inspired, moved, and grateful when I see him share like this. I've lost so many people to addiction in the last ten to 15 years – probably close to 25 – but I still have so many more who were able to find the help they need. And I'm only 37! Thankfully, the people closest to me were able to find help. Addiction tears families apart, ruins lives, and kills folks. It's all very sad but there's always hope.

ColonelForbin

MSGNYC canceled. Sux.

My heart breaks for everyone planning their trip down to the city. Sad for sure, but definitely the right thing to do. I hope 100% of the ticket holders are able to make the April shows, because the boys are going to melt your ****ing face.

Once again; Phish makes lemonade from lemons!... A friend of mine suggested they should cover U2's 'Lemon'.Maybe add Zeppelin's Lemon Song for good measure!

It ain't the same as going live; but it's awesome they are doing it at all - and free webcast as well. This is why I LOVE PHISH!!!!
:banana

PhishDAAMLive_1920x1080.jpg

Controlling Smilers

Gold Supporting Member
Once again; Phish makes lemonade from lemons!... A friend of mine suggested they should cover U2's 'Lemon'.Maybe add Zeppelin's Lemon Song for good measure!

It ain't the same as going live; but it's awesome they are doing it at all - and free webcast as well. This is why I LOVE PHISH!!!!
:banana

View attachment 464979

I hear that! I think this show has a lot of potential for themes, joking, nods, and everything in between!

Top Bottom