Sold Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX small analog mixer

Discussion in 'Everything Else Archive' started by Crowder, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Crowder

Crowder Dang Twangler Silver Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Chattanooga, TN
    Small, compact analog mixer with a killer sound and great feature set. I've had Mackie and Yamaha boards in this price range, but they don't compare to the quality of this Allen & Heath. It has a remarkably low noise floor. You can't even tell it's on. Other features:

- Phantom power
    - Three-band EQ on all mic channels
    - Built-in digital effects with separate send levels for mains and aux send
    - Hi-pass filters on all mic channels
    - Two hi-z inputs so you can run guitars straight in w/o a DI or preamp
    - Complete headphone capabilities
    - USB connection for computer recording/playback
    - RCA inputs for external music sources

You can't beat this board for the money. A fantastic piece of gear for your practice space that won't let you down at the gig. Also handy as an emergency backup for any bigger board.

AS NEW IN BOX. I bought it new and have only used it in my home.

$195 shipped CONUS, Cash or PayPal. Would accept a Beta58 in partial trade, that's it.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. GtrGeorge!

GtrGeorge! Member

Dec 20, 2009
    in the now
    I am such a big fan of Allen and Heath. In fact, I was in Nashville and had a conversation with an excellent audio repair expert ..and I asked him about all of the gear he has handled over the years. Quite alot of pro gear. On the subject of A/H..he said "You can't do better". My ears tell me, its true.
  3. edward

edward Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Dagnabbit it, Crowder! I just bought a Zed6fx fer cryin out loud! I'd have gotten yours if this were just a scant few weeks ago, ugh ...if only for the 3-band EQ! Oh well, love my Zed6. Someone buy this, you won't be sorry!

Crowder likes this.