• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Allen Old Flame 2X10 combo is worth?

soldano16

Always had a thing for Super Reverbs and have owned two of them. I'm 100% Marshalls with my bands but for home use, this sounds pretty inviting with an asking price of $640.

I can't go wrong, right?

Don't know if it's a kit or not. I will play it before buying and it will have to sound great, regardless of the price. But from what I've heard of these amps, it should sound excellent.

paulydangerous

Silver Supporting Member
Plug into it first. If you like it, it's all that matters. I bought one used on the forum here that someone built as a kit and it had really high end parts with Weber speakers and it stunk. I couldn't believe it. I just got my hands on a bad one. 640.00 is a great deal though.

Trending Topics