Allman Brothers 'At Fillmore East' songlist question....

sonofspy

That didn’t do you any good when you were trying to read the title and first couple of posts of the thread, did it?

I didn’t “assume” anything. I just read your posts.

So, your words turned around on you were “condescending?” Ya think? Ever occur to you maybe that’s the point I was making?

Your initial “sorry you’re wrong” was not only condescending, it was incorrect. True to form, your “thanks for playing” was also condescending and incorrect, and you were proven wrong by your own C&P.

You can’t make this **** up.
Well I gotta admit you made me break my promise.

Here's your fing quote "somebody who just learned they played the Fillmore more than once." That's the false assumption.2nd False assumption was that it was aired as part
of the Welcome to the Fillmore show"

Also it was the Same ****ing TOUR! as they were touring continuously in 1970-71
Link! https://www.pf-db.com/index.php?list=tours&choice=2323

Now I think you're just being contrary. BTW "Sorry but you're wrong" is called politely disagreeing. TFIFY.

'Bye.

Tiny Montgomery

Supporting Member
I'm sorry but no it wasn't.
It says so in your own c&p. I even bolded “it was aired” for you. This is getting kind of surreal.

It was the “same tour?” In what sense? The shows were 6 months apart. They were on the road in a Winnebago. It wasn’t like some modern, hyped up “THE ____ TOUR! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!” situation.

Nobody said anything about a “tour,” anyway. Unless you mean the Fillmore East Tour, which was interrupted frequently by months of shows in other locations.

You’re grasping at straws, rather than admit you were out of line from your first post.

“Disagreeing” is for opinions, not well documented historical fact.

sonofspy

It says so in your own c&p. I even bolded “it was aired” for you. This is getting kind of surreal.

It was the “same tour?” In what sense? The shows were 6 months apart. They were on the road in a Winnebago. It wasn’t like some modern, hyped up “THE ____ TOUR! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!” situation.

Nobody said anything about a “tour,” anyway. Unless you mean the Fillmore East Tour, which was interrupted frequently by months of shows in other locations.

You’re grasping at straws, rather than admit you were out of line from your first post.

“Disagreeing” is for opinions, not well documented historical fact.
Please read it again.

"the segment with them was not aired."