• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Allman Brothers: Play All Night - Live at the Beacon

Flogger59

Warren was playing up a storm, and Dickie was great. Saw them around this time, fanatastic show.

seantk

Silver Supporting Member
^ yeah I saw this lineup back then and it was just fantastic. Lookin forward to the release.

sws1

I may very well have been at one of those shows. I lost track of what I have seen.

9fingers

Silver Supporting Member
I saw that lineup in '92. Gonna get this, thanks for the heads up. I love Dickey in his prime! + Warren & the monstrous Alan Woody!

TopDog

"jumping the valence"
Gold Supporting Member
I might have been at this show.

I'd like to hear this, bet its great.

valcotone

Gold Supporting Member
Saw this on Amazon, looks like it'll be released on/about 18 Feb. According to the picture below, it looks like a 10-11 March 1992 concert. Anyone know anything about the band lineup at that time? Looks like it might be a killer CD!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846

I checked the liner notes from "An Evening With The Allman Brothers - First set" and some of the songs are also from the March 10-11, 1992 dates at the Beacon. Hopefully no overlap with this new release.

rollyfoster

Silver Supporting Member
I was 12 when this was happening and maybe a year or two into playing. Needless to say I was unhealthily obsessed with this lineup for YEARS. Really looking forward to rekindling the flame.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom