Aluminum Falcon into a SFDR

Nonvintage

Got an AF in the mail & on the way. I remember a friends Tele into a Klon Centaur into a DR as one of my favorite all time tones. I can't wait to try it. the AF is serial #69 and my SFDR is a 69. I love synchronicity. :D

the_Chris

It's All Been Done Before
Silver Supporting Member
You gotta love synchronicity :D

51YMGSQ8ZNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Tweed335

Are you gonna use it as an OD or a boost?

I've got a AF2 coming eventually, and just curious. I've read that they're better boosts than OD's.

coolhandluc

So far I see mine best with single coils and as a boost or over the top great clean enhancer. It's amazing for these applications. it's not great as a overdrive. Mojotone is much better for an overdrive or higher gain settings.

cas29

I have an AF with a DR and yeah, its awesome as a boost. I use my emp comp as an always and just love it. I stack another OD after it for lead gains...which is usually a POT. When set right they sound great.

Sean French

Silver Supporting Member
I use my AF V1 into a Vibrolux Reverb.
Use it as a boost and or OD. Great either way.

Nonvintage

I'm posting again as I've really fallen in love with this pedal. I normally set the gain to 8 o'clock, treble to 10 o'clock and output to 1 o'clock. This just makes my amp sound bigger, and a little louder for solos. Is anyone willing to share their settings and what they use them for? Especially for an OD setting? TIA.

abnerfm

I use the AF1 as a boost into a 1966 Band-Master... for overdriven tones I use a Bearfoot Honey Bee... FWIW, the AF1 comes after the Honey Bee in the signal chain

Trending Topics

Top Bottom