• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Aluminum Falcon into a SFDR

Nonvintage

Got an AF in the mail & on the way. I remember a friends Tele into a Klon Centaur into a DR as one of my favorite all time tones. I can't wait to try it. the AF is serial #69 and my SFDR is a 69. I love synchronicity. :D

Tweed335

Are you gonna use it as an OD or a boost?

I've got a AF2 coming eventually, and just curious. I've read that they're better boosts than OD's.

coolhandluc

So far I see mine best with single coils and as a boost or over the top great clean enhancer. It's amazing for these applications. it's not great as a overdrive. Mojotone is much better for an overdrive or higher gain settings.

cas29

I have an AF with a DR and yeah, its awesome as a boost. I use my emp comp as an always and just love it. I stack another OD after it for lead gains...which is usually a POT. When set right they sound great.

Nonvintage

I'm posting again as I've really fallen in love with this pedal. I normally set the gain to 8 o'clock, treble to 10 o'clock and output to 1 o'clock. This just makes my amp sound bigger, and a little louder for solos. Is anyone willing to share their settings and what they use them for? Especially for an OD setting? TIA.

abnerfm

I use the AF1 as a boost into a 1966 Band-Master... for overdriven tones I use a Bearfoot Honey Bee... FWIW, the AF1 comes after the Honey Bee in the signal chain

Trending Topics