1. During the first week of August 2020, we'll be upgrading the software TGP runs on to the currently available up-to-date version. The software version is a significant upgrade, so there will be some downtime as we do the work under the hood. We've got a team of professionals, including the software development company assisting the process. We've conducted substantial tests using backups of the current forum to ensure a smooth and successful upgrade. We've gone to great lengths on the design of the theme (aka 'skin' or look and feel) of the forum to offer a better user experience for members and visitors. The default theme will be new, yet clearly influenced by the classic TGP look. We will have a dark version of that also easily selectable. Also available will be a "Classic TGP" theme that closely matches the current theme you are accustomed to using with the current software. There is also an easy width adjustment to make it set width or expand to your window width for each theme. As we get closer, I'll update everyone so hopefully, no one will be caught by surprise.
    Dismiss Notice

AM CompROSSor, ARDX20, Supa-Trem

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by tiptone, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiptone

tiptone Member

All of these pedals have velcro on the bottom, but all are in otherwise really good shape. Used a lot but always in a PT hard case when traveling. No big nicks, bumps, scratches, gouges, etc. I can get pics of any of them if you need it, just ask. All prices are PP'd and shipped USPS.

Analogman CompROSSor - $120 - Three knob standard compressor, in a box w/feet but I don't think it's the original box. No case candy aside from the rubber feet.

[​IMG]

Analogman ARDX20 delay - $200 SOLD! - In box with everything but the sticker I believe. Mike is a really cool guy, if you really want the sticker he'll probably send you one.

Fulltone Supa-Trem - $115 SOLD! - Older model from before there was more than one. Made and signed 9/04, #2785. Has a 10th birth day coming up later this year, will definitely sound more vintage after that. Don't miss out!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  2. tiptone

tiptone Member

3. tiptone

tiptone Member

How about $120 for the CompROSSor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.