Am Deluxe V Strat

Bikedude

Platinum Supporting Member
Had a little trouble posting the pic but here she is. I'm stoked about this axe. Plays extremely well, and sounds fantastic thru the G-17.

Bikedude

BTW, that's not smoke, comming out of the Goodsell, just a kitty stain on the wall. LOL.

Bikedude

I played the EC, JM, EJ, and Am. Deluxe "C", and a Classic Players 50's MIM before I settled on the "V" deluxe, and the closest for sound and playability to the deluxe was the MIM 50's strat. I found my Deluxe for less than 1K, and I couldn't pass on it. So for about $250 more than the MIM 50's, it was a "no-brainer".

FunkyJazz82

I have a V neck deluxe and its probably the only stratocaster i've ever played where it just felt right. I love this guitar.

wilerty

I've had mine for two years and is the only Strat I now own. Terrific neck, classic 2 tone burst, and all the latest features make it my favorite Strat.

Bikedude

"I had no idea mashing a cat would leave such a mess", That's freaking hilarious, flyingvees. Actually, there used to be a TV against that wall, and the cat used to crawl behind it. LOL great.

Trending Topics