• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Am I the ...

amdowell

Fat Dad
Silver Supporting Member
I always have anxiety with doing business with guitar center. They definitely don’t have a “no hassle” return policy if you ask me. I had the most uncomfortable experience returning an amp, so I’ll never shop in store again. The guy was immediately aggravated. He was pounding on the computer keys and was rude about the whole situation. I thanked him before I left trying to break the tension to no avail. I shouldn’t have to feel bad or guilty about a return.

JasonE

I always have anxiety with doing business with guitar center. They definitely don’t have a “no hassle” return policy if you ask me. I had the most uncomfortable experience returning an amp, so I’ll never shop in store again. The guy was immediately aggravated. He was pounding on the computer keys and was rude about the whole situation. I thanked him before I left trying to break the tension to no avail. I shouldn’t have to feel bad or guilty about a return.

If he was the one that sold it to you he was probably upset with the fact that he was going to have to give back the commission that he made from the sale. They typically get the payout of the commission before the return window runs out. If someone returns the item after they get the payout, it gets taken out of their next check. It still shouldn't be your problem nor should you be made to feel guilty for returning something.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom