1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Amazing discovery - Axl Rose content

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by Charlie48, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Charlie48

Charlie48 Long ago, far away

So I was surfing around the web checking out Monkees related stuff after hearing about Davy Jones' death. And I discovered this video of them doing Daydream Believer. Check out the little move that Jones does starting at about 1:10. This, I believe, is the what Axl Rose has been doing for decades. Who would have thought? He copied it from the Monkees!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU615FaODCg

Why is this important? It's not.

2. rspencer

rspencer Member

Haha, that was great.
    Now if he'd only sang it "daydream believ-ow-ow-wow" we'd have absolute proof. :D

3. Rock Johnson

Rock Johnson Member

You're absolutely right. I vaguely recall hearing Beavis and Butthead make that connection circa 1989. :)