• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

AmazonBasics guitar pedals

WillLane

They are all made by Nux. It's basically their SE mini series of pedals.
It can't be the NUX pedals, but made by Nux, right? All the NUX pedals are $40-70. These pedals are below $30. The other pedal brand around that price point is Kokko. I get that it's all pretty much the same thing but why have 3 different brands at 3 different price points?

Also check out this quote from the Kokko compressor: "Reliable Quality - The high quality, durable aluminum alloy has a classic mini size for a musical feast. "

TonePilot

Silver Supporting Member
It can't be the NUX pedals, but made by Nux, right? All the NUX pedals are $40-70. These pedals are below $30. The other pedal brand around that price point is Kokko. I get that it's all pretty much the same thing but why have 3 different brands at 3 different price points?

Also check out this quote from the Kokko compressor: "Reliable Quality - The high quality, durable aluminum alloy has a classic mini size for a musical feast. "
The circuit board was branded NUX.

I think we can agree that Kokko, Nux and the Amazon pedals are made at the same factory and as @TonePilot has pointed out the circuit board on those is branded NUX. So I'm led to believe that Nux is the OEM manufacturer for other brands like Kokko and Amazon.

As far as I'm seeing it there are two big OEM manufactures: NUX and Mooer. Mooer pedals can be easily told apart from the NUX pedals as NUX uses a different enclosure than Mooer.

Trending Topics