American Loopers: Experiences? Good, bad, indifferent?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by BigDiceBuddha, Mar 30, 2015.

1. BigDiceBuddha

BigDiceBuddha Member

I ordered a 5 channel clickless TB looper from them at the beginning of the month. Was told it was a 5-10 day build time. After the second week was up, I sent an email asking what the ETA was, and was told it would be finished up and shipped the following week. That was the week before last. Communication isn't terrible, but it's fairly short in nature.

I'm not exactly sweating it, I'm confident it will get here eventually and I'm looking forward to getting it, but just wondering what others experiences were when dealing with American Loopers. Thanks.

2. boppstar

boppstar Supporting Member

I am looking at ordering as well, how did this turn out? Anyone else have experience with American Loopers?

3. jimbugg

jimbugg Supporting Member

Gonna bump this since I'm considering buying something from American Loopers soon. Anyone have experience with them? @BigDiceBuddha, did you ever get your looper?

4. BigDiceBuddha

BigDiceBuddha Member

Yes I did. It arrived on April 6th. It was great when I got it, and I'm still using it. It just took a while to get made and get here.

5. BigDiceBuddha

BigDiceBuddha Member

If I had one complaint it was the lack of communication/updates, but that's not exactly uncommon among small builders, and I had read that about them going in (as you are now), so it didn't bother me but so much.

But as far as quality is concerned, I'm very pleased.

6. jimbugg

jimbugg Supporting Member

Sounds good. Thanks for the info!