"American Voiced" Amp with OD Channel

EmandoDave

Rivera Clubster is revoiced to the Knucklehead; 55w or 25w models with great cleans and creamy gain channels. I have the 25w recording head and am thrilled.

Rivera Jay Graydon Signature Rake Head might also work for you.

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
looking for a higher watt (40-100) amp that has reverb and an OD channel.

Fuchs OD supreme looks great and I’m wondering if there are other amps that I should look into?

Also looking at the Suhr Bella because it has a boost but am really looking for an amp with great blackface cleans that also has a great OD channel.

If you want blackface cleans stay away from the Fuchs or most D. Style amps. WAY to mid heavy for BF. The best D styles for that are the early TwoRocks like the Emmy pro, Opal, Custom, Type 3 and CRS v1. Try first as even those have a mid hump compared to BF amps.

StummerJoe

Rivera Clubster is revoiced to the Knucklehead; 55w or 25w models with great cleans and creamy gain channels. I have the 25w recording head and am thrilled.

Rivera Jay Graydon Signature Rake Head might also work for you.

YES! The Rake head or the Jake Studio Combo are EXCELLENT amps, and the Jake Combo has the long pan Hammond reverb - best I've ever heard.

anuj

Gold Supporting Member
Another vote for Rivera, except I'm gonna suggest the Quiana. And depending on the kinda OD you're after, Mesa Lone Star. I'm partial to the Special.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom