• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Amp cover opinions ?

daveS

lefty dude on hiatus
Platinum Supporting Member

Don A

Gold Supporting Member
Studio Slips is run by Susan Bendinelli, wife of Mike B. at Mesa/Boogie. If they're anything like the cover that comes with a new Boogie, they're pretty good.

slider313

Gold Supporting Member
I have a D2F for my Vibrolux and Tuki's on my Deluxe and Pro Reverbs. I prefer the Tuki for the 1/2" of padding,bottom velcro strap and handle flap as opposed to the 1/4" padding,no strap or handle flap on the D2F. Well worth the extra $20 or so for the Tuki.

rongtr1

I have a D2F for my Vibrolux and Tuki's on my Deluxe and Pro Reverbs. I prefer the Tuki for the 1/2" of padding,bottom velcro strap and handle flap as opposed to the 1/4" padding,no strap or handle flap on the D2F. Well worth the extra $20 or so for the Tuki.
Another vote for the Tuki!!

SmilingDave

Studio Slips is run by Susan Bendinelli, wife of Mike B. at Mesa/Boogie. If they're anything like the cover that comes with a new Boogie, they're pretty good.
1+ :agree I just picked one up for my Mesa Boogie 5:25 Express--great service and attention to detail, highly recommended!

62Tele

Silver Supporting Member
I have a D2F for one of my amps. Good materials, well sewn, but as per above, I would prefer a little bit more attention to detail.

66Park

I think I've got about 25 of the LeCover covers, and I'd highly recommend them.

Last edited:

Josh O

Got a Studio Slips clamshell cover for my Bogner Duende. Extremely happy with it.

foghog333

I purchased Tuki covers for two amps and they are very well built. They custom built a set of a Soldano Lucky 13 head and cabinet and they are well worth the money.

Oh wow... I have been on the same search! I had found covers from Antique Electronics Supply and Mojo, but nothing that would fit my amp. Many thanks for the options posted here. My wife mentioned that I could buy a few yards of cloth and have someone in Chinatown make one for me - which I guess is a decent option.

I'm going to browse the options above and see what comes of it.

Dave Orban

Oh wow... I have been on the same search! I had found covers from Antique Electronics Supply and Mojo, but nothing that would fit my amp. Many thanks for the options posted here. My wife mentioned that I could buy a few yards of cloth and have someone in Chinatown make one for me - which I guess is a decent option.

I'm going to browse the options above and see what comes of it.
Most of the makers listed above will happily make them to your spec.

daveS

lefty dude on hiatus
Awesome ! .... thanks everyone for chiming in.
-d

bemeyer

I've had a few from Custom Covers. All fit wonderfully, are well-priced and their customer service is top notch.

RGB

Silver Supporting Member
Another vote for Studioslips...I've purchased 5 or 6 covers and bags from Sue and every one has been a perfect fit. Durable and very well made too.