@Amp is a new brand of tube amp

Flip Downey

Hey gang!
It's been a while since I've been on, I've been studying tube amp design for about 7 years and have will soon be releasing our design. For now we have a few amps we have built on our reverb page here https://reverb.com/shop/at-amp they are all turret construction and built into other ss amps which didn't cut the mustard. We provide pics of all the gutting and building of the new amp, using only the chassis and cabinet from the previous amp, take a look! Besides our own design, soon to be posted, we are building a couple well known pedals, that rhyme with shm-lon and bing of cone, however... we are utilizing the newest tech in these... Quantum Diodes! They are the absolute best pedals ive ever heard, i never planned on offering a pedal but the entire game has been changed... its like going from digital to analog as far as tone is concerned. We repair amps pedals and guitars out of Lewiston Idaho and we can be found here https://www.facebook.com/alltoneamps on facebook.

I never could have learned as much as I have without all of you on the forums and am very grateful that I now can provide something on the cutting edge of sound technology, thank you so much

Flip Downey

Not exactly, its been modified heavily and isn't much the same circuit but it was developed from a king of tone which was developed by Marshall originally. I'll have to look at the reverb and the pricing... but its not a valve jr, its a modified 5F1, i didn't post them myself. My partner is selling off some amps to get our amp up as soon as possible so I thought I'd share. Any prices on reverb would be well beat for anyone in the forums.

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Silver Supporting Member
Not exactly, its been modified heavily and isn't much the same circuit but it was developed from a king of tone which was developed by Marshall originally. I'll have to look at the reverb and the pricing... but its not a valve jr, its a modified 5F1, i didn't post them myself. My partner is selling off some amps to get our amp up as soon as possible so I thought I'd share. Any prices on reverb would be well beat for anyone in the forums.
The KOT from AnalogMan costs $265.... (I just paid for mine 2 days ago).....the Reverb scalpers are selling them for $500 or higher.......just saying.. Reverb’s used prices these days aren’t particularly realistic.....
I Do wish you the best with your new business . :)

Trending Topics