1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Amp repair in Houston

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by nuckolslee, Feb 8, 2012.

1. nuckolslee

nuckolslee Member

Can yall recomend a good amp tech in Houston, need to get my Super Reverb serviced. The shop I used a couple months ago for the first time on one of my other amps didn't do a high volume check apparently and when I got back home (I live over an hour outside Houston) was very dissapointed to find the worst rattle I have ever heard coming from and amp. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2. newking70

newking70 Supporting Member

3. dju

dju Member

4. nuckolslee

nuckolslee Member

5. bellyrubs

bellyrubs Member

I've used Rockin Robin in Houston before, but that was a long time ago, I know Roy Blakenship used to work there doing amp repairs/ mods, but I cant confirm who is there now.

6. Sun Creature

Sun Creature Supporting Member

I have heard good things about Jeff Seal.

Jake at Steamboat amps serviced my JCM800 but I believe he doesn't do as much amp repair/service anymore as he is focusing more on the amp line.

7. Head+Cab

Head+Cab Member