1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

amp switching help/details needed

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Groovey Records, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Groovey Records

Groovey Records Member

Jackson Heights Birthplace of Johnny Thunders
    What are my options for switching between amps on the fly 1 2 or 3 at a time. Don't want any signal loss or boost as I switch back and forth.

Both Tele Single Coils (Don Mares) or HB''s into Fender BF's and a TopHat S16

ie VibroChamp and Super and Vibrolux or Super, VL , S16

Everything else is straight in.

The most important factor to me is signal loss and phase issues.

I really don't know what I'm talking about here so please walk me through it:Spank

2. tonio19

tonio19 Member

Loop-Master.com
    Next question please.

3. Groovey Records

Groovey Records Member

Jackson Heights Birthplace of Johnny Thunders
    Tonio

I need to run 1 or 2 or 3 amps at a time . Loop-Master only offers a aby and an a or b or c. Didnt see a a/b/c/ab/ac/bc/abc

Next answer please!

4. eric-d

eric-d Member

I'm sure you can ask Loop-Master about building you a custom strip that can do the options you are looking for. I've learned just because something isn't on their site - doesn't mean it's not available. All you gotta do is ask... :D

5. frisco

frisco Supporting Member

Voodoo Labs amp switcher. Great pedal, quiet, and will do what you want.

6. jstone

jstone Member

I built a combined guitar and amp switcher way back.
    It had on off for each amp plus a booster for balancing the guitar inputs to avoid signal loss.
    It is not rocket science and it is quite easy to build your self.