amp tech?

Wakarusa

Dunno if it is still the same guy(s) turning wrenches there, but Chuck Levins downtown was always reliable

noctilux1

Thank's Wakarusa. If I had newer gear that needed work, Chuck's would work. I would not want to take some real old gear in there and have it sit around.

Slick51

Colonel Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Brian is a friend, EE, and amp designer/builder. I'd leave any of my amps with him, and have many times. We've built/tweaked a couple and I have nothing but respect.

PM him from here; he's a member. Be sure to tell him I pointed you in his direction.

Merry Christmas
Slick51

noctilux1

Slick51- Thank's for your help. I will contact him after New Years. Reston is perfect.
Merry Christmas.

Slick51

Colonel Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Glad to help. Also, Mike at KCA in Sterling has a great rep (Blue Strat here I think?) if Brian's tied up... I'd help you too, but I moved outta Lake Ridge in Nov, back to NC.

Merry Christmas
Slick51

Blue Strat

Slick51 said:
Glad to help. Also, Mike at KCA in Sterling has a great rep (Blue Strat here I think?) if Brian's tied up... I'd help you too, but I moved outta Lake Ridge in Nov, back to NC.

Merry Christmas
Slick51
I'm in Sterling. What amp is it?

hasserl

Slick51 said:

Merry Christmas
Slick51
I tried to email you back in November sometime and my email bounced back to me. Obviously you're back online though. I finished up that MTS I was working on, I wanted to discuss it with you. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.

Sorry to hi-jack this thread, I'll duck out of here now!

Slick51

Colonel Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Richard

Send a PM here or to the mails in your netzero inbox.

Glad to reconnect! Retired after 25 yrs in USAF, chilling in the mountains of NC:cool:

Slick51

TubeAmpNut

Slick51 said:
Brian is a friend, EE, and amp designer/builder. I'd leave any of my amps with him, and have many times. We've built/tweaked a couple and I have nothing but respect.

PM him from here; he's a member. Be sure to tell him I pointed you in his direction.

Merry Christmas
Slick51
Thanks Ben, all your household goods make it down okay? :BEER

noctilux1, I'd be happy to tweak or fix your amp if you like. Drop me a PM. I've touched an iron to just about every amp out there.

BK

noctilux1

Just wanted to thank you all for the BK-Amps (Brian) suggestion. He worked on my Park, perfect. Also worked on my old MXR pedal from the early '70's. Great Guy, Great Work!
Thank's again.

Trending Topics