• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Amp Work in Vancouver

Hi, new to the site and this is my first post, so please be gentle. I'm looking to get the Capacitors changed in my Thorcraft Cobra. It was made by a small Vancouver company from years past, and have since folded. I was wondering if anybody knows of a reasonably priced amp tech located in the Lower Mainland of B.C., that or of a reputable electronics repair shop that I could trust with my amp.

Any help would be appreciated, and hopefully this in the right section.

Cheers

xtian

Gold Supporting Member
Not enough Canadians here, I guess. Want to ship to California?

V2

There is also Mark Stephenson on Vancouver Island. You can arrange to drop off your amp at Long and McQuade on Terminal; Mark makes trips to that store regularly.

rumbletone

Silver Supporting Member
Good to know they do that! I'm a big fan of mark's work (I have a Stephenson 40-watter) and especially for hotrodded Marshall tones he'd probably be my preference over those I listed above.

There is also Mark Stephenson on Vancouver Island. You can arrange to drop off your amp at Long and McQuade on Terminal; Mark makes trips to that store regularly.

Trending Topics