• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

AmpliTube MESA/Boogie®

Mookyshoots

Silver Supporting Member
Peter,

Will you be adding any other models down the line (Lonestar, Mark I, Stiletto, etc)?

BCnSTL

I'm a sucker for software amp/fx modeling. I had some jam points so I pre-ordered this. Should be fun.

jerryratpack

Platinum Supporting Member
I almost hit the preorder button as well.... I love the newer engl powerball.

I ended up buying that engl. been enjoying it

I figured I will wait till the Mesa shows up in custom shop and I can Try before I buy, but I agree, it sounds very good, and I am sure I will buy it....

Was there a date mentioned for release ?

Peter - IK

Sorry I did not get notifications about replies to this thread but yes it is out, thanks for catching that and posting about it. I am not sure what the future holds for any additional models, but let us (and MESA) know you want them! :)

For those unaware, AmpliTube 3.15 is now available in your IK User Area, making the AmpliTube MESA/Boogie gear now available for demo and purchase in Custom Shop.

Trending Topics