Amps – Let’s see your WALL of AMPS!

the recluse

All the amps and cabs are tied together and controlled via a Kruse Amp Selector. I previously used an Ampeg System Selector (which I now have for sale), but the KAS allows me to swap between 6 amps and cabs. Not inexpensive, but definitely worth it if you like to swap between amps/cabs using a common fx loop and attenuator.

I'm using a DeLisle 4X4 Deluxe, very happy with it so far. Jet City Jettenuator for volume and, like you, a Red Box for direct!

buddy7168

Silver Supporting Member
Just did a rearrangement of the wall and grabbed a photo.

Amps are...
‘77 Marshall 2203
‘73 Marshall 1959
‘66 Fender Bassman
‘65(ish) Vox AC30

Cabs are...
‘73 Marshall 1960A (t1221 pulsonic)
‘72 Marshall 1960B (t1221 pulsonic)
‘83 Marshall 1960A (heritage g1265)
Marshall 1960bhw (heritage g12m)
Mojotone 2x12 (g12m65s)

bserrill

Silver Supporting Member

Not a very crisp photo, but here is my "wall." One of the rigs usually stays at practice but we have gig tomorrow, so I had a chance at the "family shot!" GREAT THREAD
Very cool Aiken amps! Are they still available or are those from many years back? Have heard great things about them.

reddog112

Silver Supporting Member
Very cool Aiken amps! Are they still available or are those from many years back? Have heard great things
Very cool Aiken amps! Are they still available or are those from many years back? Have heard great things about them.
Thank you! Randall is a member here, I am not sure what his plans are. These haven’t been made in quite a few years, but they are around on the used market. I love my Aikens, as you can tell. Gigged the Invader yesterday and for outdoor shows, it sounds great opened up. If he starts making amps again, I’m pretty sure I’ll buy some more!

Trending Topics