• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

An Original composition written for my Berklee Audition

Ang3loF

Hey guys, This is an original composition which was recorded using nothing but my guitar straight into a macbook pro. I made a last minute decision to play my own piece for my audition to the Berklee College of Music, rather then play someone else's. This song was written mostly in one night but prepared for less then a week for the audition. This recording however was all done tonight in the past two hours. This is also the first of my playing to be posted on TGP. The song is "Souled for Gold", would love some feedback!

Last edited:

steven.rogers

You do have some nice chops, that's a cool tune as well. Are you auditioning anywhere else? I had an audition at Miami a couple weeks ago and I've got an audition at the New School in NYC in 2 weeks (for jazz studies).

Ang3loF

I only auditioned to Berklee after visiting and truly enjoying the area. The new school is a great school as well, I was thinking about auditioning there also. NYC just isn't for me.

Trending Topics