Analog Man still without power

analogmike

Gold Supporting Member
Vendor
We, along with another half million Connecticut locations, lost power during the storm on Wednesday.

we still have no power or Internet at the shop although today I can get a little cell service at work. still nothing at home I have a generator there but with no Internet or cell I can’t do any work from home.

so please be patient with emails and orders. some of my guys have power at home and they have been working at home since the pandemic, so, for example most modifications and Sunface pedals are still being built normally. But we can’t ship anything until we get power at the shop.

Thank you for your patience!

SubApathy

Supporting Member
We, along with another half million Connecticut locations, lost power during the storm on Wednesday.

we still have no power or Internet at the shop although today I can get a little cell service at work. still nothing at home I have a generator there but with no Internet or cell I can’t do any work from home.

so please be patient with emails and orders. some of my guys have power at home and they have been working at home since the pandemic, so, for example most modifications and Sunface pedals are still being built normally. But we can’t ship anything until we get power at the shop.

Thank you for your patience!
Thanks for the update!

LikeAMotherF

Silver Supporting Member
Have you tried rigging up a ton of carbon batteries? :p

In reality, I hear you and feel for you! I'm in Brooklyn, and I know a handful of folks who are without power right now. Good luck!

SG-Slinger

If your getting cell service you can tether your phone as a WiFi hot spot for your computer’s if your cell provider allows it.

lefort_1

Nuzzled Firmly Betwixt
Gold Supporting Member
I'll call FEMA and get them straightened out .. right after I get them to release N95s back to the suppliers we use.

:fisticuffs
Me:FEMA

The-Kid

Pedal Art: CIOKS/Vboutique/Providence Dealer
Vendor
Wish you guys the best in these hard times. This sucks but I am sure help is on the way.

Best of luck Analogman and keep strong!

cameron

Today is exactly two weeks since I put in an order for something that was listed as a "1-2 weeks" item. I was going to wait a discreet interval after this two week marker before making any inquiries. Guess I'll wait a couple of more weeks before I ask for an ETA

Tonekat

Silver Supporting Member
Forgot you were in CT! My power was out from 3:30 to 7:30 the day of the storm, I lucked out. UI here.

josephpnorman

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I think it's super cool that you came on the forum to let people know this. I hope your power comes back on soon!

Trending Topics