Analogman Amazeo

Kylef

I'm tempted by an ARDX20, and apparently Analogman are working on a new Amazeo which makes me even more tempted.

The older versions go for silly money now obviously due to how rare they are. Can anyone tell me what these sold for originally, to get a rough idea on how much the new ones are likely to cost?

embrionic

Mike will they have some kind of polarity option on the output so the AmazeO-2 might be able to easily control other delays with expression input for delay time? That would be pretty awesome. :)

kowalski440

Silver Supporting Member
The older versions go for silly money now obviously due to how rare they are.

I admit I had to look this up and wow, they are going for silly amounts. I didn't pay that much for both when I bought them new. :eeks

analogmike

Vendor
Mike will they have some kind of polarity option on the output so the AmazeO-2 might be able to easily control other delays with expression input for delay time? That would be pretty awesome. :)

There is a calibration mode, might be able to get it close for some other pedals but we have not tried yet.

ryandfl

Silver Supporting Member
I'm excited for the new amazeo. I had an original but sold it...largely because I didn't like the look of it. And wasn't using it much. Definitely interested in trying it again in smaller nicer package.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom