Analogman AR20DL

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Lolaviola, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Lolaviola

Lolaviola Supporting Member

How do you buy one?
    Are they always sold out, or am I looking in the wrong place? Are they still only available in small batches to those w/ fast fingers?

2. Joses

Joses Member

the Emporium always has a couple that pop up now and then...keep an eye out there, you may find some gems

3. nrvana8775

nrvana8775 Member

Check the emporium and ebay. The pedals about $20 more than analogman asks for because of the supply/demand. I paid more than the list price for the 300ms and 600ms.

4. analogmike

analogmike Gold Supporting Member

Sorry my website has confused people, the buy now button does not actually appear analogman.com, but a link to buyanalogman.com appears on the delay page when they are available.

The BUY NOW button was up all last weekend for the normal one, the XL sold out in about a day. When they are sold out there is no ADD TO CART button on buyanalogman.com, it keeps track of quantities of both types.

Sorry not sure when the next batch will be in yet but thanks for your interest!

5. 59Vampire

59Vampire Silver Supporting Member

Mike you can have my ex girlfriend just stay away from my wife and her ex girlfriend!

6. RickB

RickB Member

After much checking of the site, I was lucky to find the BIN buttom up for them back in November. I have to say that it is definitely a pedal worthy of the effort it takes to secure one. :AOK