Sold Analogman King of Tone, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Custom Tremolo

amdowell

Silver Supporting Member
Selling these to fund a telecaster for an upcoming country project I've been asked to participate in. All will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with tracking. I usually ship same day as payment time permitting. Shipping only within the continental United States, please.

Really love my KOT, but I'm finding my Stiletto prefers the BB Preamp (go figure!). This is version 4 with high gain option on both sides, which IMO, makes it a little more versatile. Comes with original box, etc just as if it were coming to you from Analogman. Asking $325 OBO shipped/Paypal'd. SOLD!

Sparkle Drive - A tried and true overdrive. One of the best 808 sounds out there, IMO. She's been used a lot. No box or manual. Velcro on bottom. Killer deal here, folks. $65 shipped/Paypal'd SOLD!

Eiler's Innovations custom Tremolo - This was built by a friend of mine. Sounds great. Does your traditional vintage tremolo sounds and has a switch for selecting 2 different wave patterns, which is pretty neat. Asking $45 shipped/Paypal'd SOLD!

Last edited:

WahmBoomAh

World Crass Guitarist
Gold Supporting Member
Eiler's Innovations custom Tremolo - This was built by a friend of mine. Sounds great. Does your traditional vintage tremolo sounds and has a switch for selecting 2 different wave patterns, which is pretty neat. Asking $45 shipped/Paypal'd

hi ....
2 Q`s
1. is there any volume drop when kicking in the trem?
2. is there any audible pop when kickin in the trem?
thanks

Trending Topics