Analogman KoT waiting list question

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by amdowell, Feb 21, 2015.

1. amdowell

amdowell Supporting Member

I know this is silly, but my name is almost up for the Analogman King of Tone and I received an e-mail similar/identical to the one I received back when I originally e-mailed to get on the list. Is this an indicator or a reminder that I'm getting close to being able to purchase? I was going to e-mail Mike, but I figured he gets bombarded with similar questions every single day, so I figured I'd ask one of you folks that has done the wait list thing. Thanks in advance!

2. geek-mo

geek-mo Supporting Member

I'm not sure, but I just bought a Prince of Tone. After playing it, I have to say that the King of Tone is probably not for you. If you could just mail it directly to me when you finally receive it, I will have helped spare you uncounted hours of disappointment, ridicule and bitter tears.

3. amdowell

Hahaha! :thud

4. msnes335

msnes335 Supporting Member

When I was on the list I received a second, "you are on the list" confirm, later on as well. When your name is up, and you get the email that says you can now buy a KOT, you will know it. The sky will open up, angels will sing, bluebirds will float down and place a cape on your shoulders.

And, after that happens, you will start the obligatory "OMG my name just came up for a KOT, what options should I get?" thread.

Enusire likes this.
  5. amdowell

lol Thank you. I actually already know what options I'm going to get though. I will however probably start the obligatory, "Neener neener neener, I have a King of Tone!" Thread.

6. neville5000

neville5000 Supporting Member

^^^ I'll make this thread one. Neener, neener, neener I have a KoT.

As others have stated, it will specifically say you can now purchase one.

7. ThePenwellCrash

ThePenwellCrash Supporting Member

and don't forget to add a Sunlion to your cart at checkout, just for good measure