Analogman Mini Chorus

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by edwardz, Mar 5, 2015.

1. edwardz

edwardz Member

Looking at this pedal to get some Warren Haynes and John Scofield modulation sounds happening. The Sco-Mule show last weekend inspired me.

Not interested in a dedicated rotary pedal. Want something small, simple and analog.

What are the opinions on this pedal (esp. for faux Leslie sounds), the mix and deep controls and running it at different voltages?

2. muletrane

muletrane Supporting Member

Had a blast at the Sherman Theater show! Love the Mule! And with Scofield it's just incredible!

Just pulled the trigger on one of these myself. Got the mix knob and depth toggle as well. I'm mainly gonna be using for rotary sounds. It seems like a great box!

3. Memphistokid

Memphistokid Member

I use the stereo version for fast leslie tones....I don't use it a lot but it sounds great to me! Depth knob about 10:00 and speed about 2:00-3:00 sounds great with a strat or Lp.

4. cbpickin

cbpickin Tweed Supporting Member Silver Supporting Member

I have used one many times over the year, and I think they sound great. I currently have the Bichorus and have one side set for faux Leslie sounds.

5. popinvasion

popinvasion Supporting Member

The small clone sounds better to my ears

6. OotMagroot

OotMagroot Supporting Member

I used an Analogman Chorus for 10 years. It excelled at the faux-Leslie tones for sure. Plus, the chorus was to die for. I should have kept it but after 10 years I wanted something different.

If you're looking for an inexpensive Leslie sounding pedal, the MXR Micro Flanger does a wonderful impersonation with both the knobs cranked. That was a pleasant surprise!

7. Jdawgy

Jdawgy Member

I have had my mini chorus (w/depth switch & mix) for 7 years...

I use it on guitar for all the applications that your asking about... I also use it on bass in the lowest depth setting.

Grab it and don't look back!!