Analogman Prince of Tone Availability

Chance

Has anyone had any luck recently getting a Prince of Tone from Analogman? I’ve been checking every week at the specified time period on the site and haven’t had any luck for weeks.. Just wanted to see if anyone else has been able to buy one or if they have just haven’t been able to get in any stock. I refuse to pay scalpers price for one, would rather support Analogman.

Last edited:

dpgreek

Silver Supporting Member
Has anyone had any luck recently getting a Prince of Tone from Analogman? I’ve been checking every week at the specified time period on the site and haven’t had any luck for weeks.. Just wanted to see if anyone else has been able to buy one or if they have just haven’t been able to get in any stock. I refuse to pay scalpers price for one would rather support Analogman.

I was one of those people from last week. I was online around 12:30 am wednesday. I went to the site, hit add to cart and voila. He usually has them online on Wednesdays from what I read, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I ordered last Wednesday and they were delivered this past Monday. Yeah, I didn't want to pay high price either..so I took a gamble. Otherwise I would have gone with something else. But I'm glad I waited because PoT is great. I had many years ago and forgot how good it was.

Chance

I was one of those people from last week. I was online around 12:30 am wednesday. I went to the site, hit add to cart and voila. He usually has them online on Wednesdays from what I read, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I ordered last Wednesday and they were delivered this past Monday. Yeah, I didn't want to pay high price either..so I took a gamble. Otherwise I would have gone with something else. But I'm glad I waited because PoT is great. I had many years ago and forgot how good it was.
I think I must just be missing the time then! I’ve been checking every Wednesday around 12-1 pm, so you checked at 12:30 am and were able to get one?

They are definitely great! I had a King of Tone years ago and stupidly sold it because I wasn’t using it at the time... Then put myself on the waitlist again and when my name came up didn’t really have a need for it so gave my spot to a friend who had really been wanting one. Now put myself on the list again, but ideally I think a prince of tone would serve my needs since I generally only used one side of the King of Tone.

dpgreek

Silver Supporting Member
That may have been a typo...? @dpgreek
No, not a typo. Last week....it was Tuesday night late and I was looking up overdrives... I looked up at the clock and it said 12:30AM (had just turned Wedensday). So, I hopped onto the Analogman site, checked PoT page... and it hit add to cart and it worked. Maybe he put them up there not thinking crazy people like me would snag one immediately.

SubApathy

Platinum Supporting Member
No, not a typo. Last week....it was Tuesday night late and I was looking up overdrives... I looked up at the clock and it said 12:30AM (had just turned Wedensday). So, I hopped onto the Analogman site, checked PoT page... and it hit add to cart and it worked. Maybe he put them up there not thinking crazy people like me would snag one immediately.
Ha! Crazy.

Dashface

I've been low-key trying for a while... One of these Wednesdays I'll get lucky, I'm sure! It looks like a great pedal, and I'm a fan of Analogman's stuff.

dpgreek

Silver Supporting Member
I tried yesterday and got one. My order shows 1:38PM EST. I’m ashamed to admit, it’s the first Wednesday I’ve attempted to procure one.
Mine was first attempt too. In past I always bought used before prices went nutty. I've been on the KoT list since 1987. So hopefully my names up soon. =)

Chance

I must have just missed them yesterday, I think I checked closer to 2 eastern time! Well good to know for next week lol