Analogman Prince of Tone

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
I bought it. I know nothing about it. What should I expect.

REALLY????????? I will never understand these threads.

Short answer: you should expect an Analogman Prince of Tone. If you receive anything else, complain.

Side topic: I just ordered a pizza. What should I expect?

No s**t! I also have a boost pedal to go with it, and I don't know which order to put these *two* pedals in . i don't want to get it WRONG!

jocfan1

The reason I asked is because the POT seem to be in short supply, with only a few being released for sale a week.

You can always ask. I know when the PoT was first released, they did give KoT waitlisters the option of buying the Prince instead of the King, but I have no idea if that's still the case. I would tend to think so, but I don't work there. ;)

In any case, I do tend to agree with Omi79: the King is king, and the Prince is a (very slight) step down.

analogmike

Vendor
Sorry we are between batches of POT pedals so have not have many for sale on normal Wednesdays. But we do save a few for emergencies, so if you want a POT instead of a KOT just email me when you reach the top of the list.

bluflames

Prince of tone is a seriously good pedal. Modded my GGG bluesbreaker to PoT specs and haven't looked back since. I would love to own a KoT one day but finances will dictate whether or not that ever becomes a reality.

If you've got the scratch (and you don't need much, it's a very reasonably priced pedal) then it's absolutely worth it to pick up one of these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ellsworthman

Gold Supporting Member
I've had two POTs, stupidly sold one during a GAS fit...gave another to an old friend as payback for a Keeley compressor he gave me. On the KOT list, but it may be overkill with my present setup; debating another POT, if Mike will let me get number three any time soon.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom