Analogman Sunface club

FuzzFaceJ

I've joined the club, thankfully there's only a one time membership fee.

should have mine Saturday, NKT275 White Dot high gain w/ Sundial.

I love all fuzz, especially fuzz faces. I've tried and enjoyed so many, I feel I owe this to myself. Nothing to lose with resale value being what it is. I suppose I'm in for a treat.

bpayne82

I have both. Skreddy is much more versatile, but doesn't have the same tones as my Sunface. The Sunface can cover vintage tones while the Skreddy is much more aggressive and in your face. I love them both and do not find them redundant. Oh, the Sunface cleans up much more with volume roll-off than the lunar module.

tnt365

I have both. Skreddy is much more versatile, but doesn't have the same tones as my Sunface. The Sunface can cover vintage tones while the Skreddy is much more aggressive and in your face. I love them both and do not find them redundant. Oh, the Sunface cleans up much more with volume roll-off than the lunar module.

Cool, thanks! does the sunface sound best first in the chain? Would putting a turbo tuner in front of it be a problem?

2061X

To the OP: I think you're in for a treat!

I think Sunfaces are absolutely great fuzzes. Started out with a normal gain white dot NKT275 and became an instant AnalogMan fan.

I did not know there was an AnalogMan Sunface club; but I guess TGP member Sutherland will be an honorary member. He has got an incredible collection.

Can't say I have one favorite; depends on amp and guitar and I think they're all amazing.
I also have two Astrotones and a Sunbender. These are amazing too.

There's no such thing as too many fuzzes ...

Vibe Man

I got a normal gain red dot NKT275. Replaced my Dunlop Jimi Hendrix fuzz, to say the least. That germanium man, just killer tones.

james russell

Gold Supporting Member
Joined the club last month after having a bunch of Fuzz Face clones. Sunface Red dot NKT275. Love, love, love it. Amazing into a breaking-up amp. So many tones and colors from your guitar's volume knob. I never really liked fuzz until the Sunface. I'm a believer now!

Voodoo Blues

I have a red dot Sunface that ended my fuzz search. I have a Fulltone '69SR, a '70with BC108's and a Keeley Fuzz Head... I didn't bond with any of them. The Sunface is amazing. It goes from clean to overdrive to all out fuzz. Sounds even better when paired with a KoT or a Beano. It's hard to turn it off!