Sold Analogman Sunface CV7005

Discussion in 'Pedal Effects Gear Emporium Archive' started by MJRII, Jun 26, 2016.

1. MJRII

MJRII Supporting Member

Selling my as new Analogman Sunface with CV7005 (1973 Mullard (UK) CV7005 Germanium Transistors). HAS SUNDIAL but none of those other bits, like an LED, on/off pot.

This fuzz is awesome. I love it. So organic. But these days I am just doing the guitar into amp thing, and I have other needs. For those interested, here is some useful information from Analogman:

"Mullard CV7005 - Military spec germaniums from 1973, medium to low gain. We found that almost all of the NKT-275 sold, especially in the last ten years, are actually re-labeled transistors. We were able to see a CV7005 mark faintly on some of them (they rub off the old markings before re-labeling them), so we bought a bunch of these in the UK over a decade ago. They have "KBDA 7301" on them. 7301 means 1973, 1st week. The K means that it has been manufactured to specification, the B indicates that approval was given by UK military authorities (military spec), D is the factory identification code for Mullard Ltd, and A is the Mullard Blackburn factory. We we know EXACTLY when and where these were made, and by whom. They sound almost identical to the NKT275 because they are probably the same thing. I did a comparison and found the Mullards have a little more ATTACK to them and cut a little better, they sound almost identical to the white dot NKT275, not as dark as the red dot. Also great in our Beano Boost!"

Comes with box and swag. Will post pics later, or email me and I can send them to you. But its flawless, no issues.

Asking $200 shipped/pped.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  2. Jdawgy

Jdawgy Member

What are the letters on the tops of the tranny's?
    THANKS!