Analogman Sunface NKT275

jb1911

I know these are considered maybe the finest fuzzface clone money can buy and I've had a few of them and think they're great. Why don't I see any on the pedalboards shown on this site? Just wondering what you guys think. Maybe because of the lack of a 9v tap?

Geetar_Will

Silver Supporting Member
I think it's because a good number of us have sunlions.... And love them to death. +4....

RickB

Why don't I see any on the pedalboards shown on this site? Just wondering what you guys think. Maybe because of the lack of a 9v tap?

2008board.jpg

I had Mike add the on/off fuzz pot on mine and it is perfect. :AOK

another Sunlion user here. ... but I've seen a lot of Sun Faces in the Pedalboard thread. Probably a whole lot in there if the image links were not expired.

goldenboy

Sun Lion certainly rules. Even if I bought it on ebay when they were not being made for 80 more than they cost now.

Geetar_Will

Silver Supporting Member
Sun Lion certainly rules. Even if I bought it on ebay when they were not being made for 80 more than they cost now.

Sometimes you have to do that... At least I paid under 400$ for my king of tone, but it certainly wasn't 235$. Do I regret it? No way.

WillHardy

I actually had a Sunlion and have replaced it with a Sunface. I really like this Fuzz. I was playing it really loud this evening and it was wonderful!!

gregory49

I have a Sunlion on order. Waiting IS the hardest part indeed. I see a Sunface in my future as well. Probably both BC108 and NKT275

johnston

my favorite fuzz for sure. a little temperamental and you've got to find that sweet spot dialing it in between the guitar/pickups and the amp, but when you do, it's magic.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom