• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Angeltone '59 Strat Pickups, GE 6L6GC Matched Pair and Tung Sol 7581 Matched Quad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostbite Slim

Silver Supporting Member
I asked Ken of Angeltone Pickups to Custom Wind me a set of 1959 Stratocaster pickups. These are not listed on Ken's site. This set is some of Kens best work yet! They have Aged pole pieces perfect for a relic strat. Leads are cut to length and ready to drop-in your Favorite Strat. RWRP Middle. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

GE 6L6GC Matched Pair- Purchased as a NOS Matched Pair and I put less than 5hrs of use on them. They also have matching date codes and are the more sought after "earlier" short bottle GE's. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Reissue Tung Sol 7581 Matched Quad- Purchased as new and I put less than 3hrs of use on them. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Shipping only in CONUS!!

Last edited:

Frostbite Slim

Silver Supporting Member
Still have an awesome matched pair of early GE 6L6GC's available. These are my favorite tube for Blkface Fenders...especially Super Reverb's. I've always thought they sounded better than RCA Blkplates.

Tighter... bigger lows, Fatter mids and clear highs....KLEAN with Punch!.

michael.e

Got my tubes from F-Slim in record time. Put them in and they are GREAT! Great guy to deal with! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom