• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Announcement! J Backlund has increased the fictitious prices on all.....

John Backlund

non-existent JBD concept models for 2009.

However! all is not doom and gloom, 2008 and earlier non-existent designs will remain at the previous fictitious prices.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
John Backlund.

John Backlund

Do you realize what you're doing to my air guitar budget? Ugh.
Sorry to pop your balloon like that, maybe you can get by with a used air guitar till things settle down a bit?

I might even not be able to 'not make them' in the U.S anymore, and in the future 'not make them' in Korea instead to help keep my fictitious prices down.

Brock

Pretty soon you'll all except the price increase. I think I'll put my on eBay and buy a house. I have an early serial number one.

John Backlund:
"I wonder if anyone's reliced an air guitar?"

:rotflmao

Thanks..that's one of the funniest posts I've seen on this Forum!

Notverysuttle

That's it; I'm only buying used non-existent JBD concept models from now on. Sticking it to the man before he sticks it to me.

Steve Dallas

Hey, didn't I see one of your ads in Guitar Player last month? If so, could you be so kind as to tell me why you would buy a full pager in GP? What type of service do you offer exactly?

John Backlund

Hey, didn't I see one of your ads in Guitar Player last month? If so, could you be so kind as to tell me why you would buy a full pager in GP? What type of service do you offer exactly?
Seriously? Ok!

I didn't buy an ad in GP (though I made the ad itself), Bennett-Maxfield Music did. They use my name. They did it to advertise the five models of my design that they are building, which are the ones illustrated in the ad.

I offer zero 'services' to anyone. I'm the clown sitting out in Podunk who draws stuff for himself that some others kinda liked and have decided to build stuff based on those 'drawings'.

The five guitar models that Bennett-Maxfield Music is making are NOT the ficticiously-priced, non-existant instruments I have raised the prices of.

:p

John Backlund

How much NOS stock are you not sitting on these days?
Unfortunately, I have a blimp full of air-guitars just floating there next to the carport.

Here's a couple of illustrations of several of the surplus models.......

The JBD 'Phantom'.......

and the JBD 'Invisa'.......

Nice eh?

openbar

Gold Supporting Member
Oh that settles it, for that kind of money I'll go with a yet-to-be-announced model from Suhr.

John Backlund

Oh that settles it, for that kind of money I'll go with a yet-to-be-announced model from Suhr.
Ok, but be warned, it's a lot riskier to go for a yet-to-be-announced guitar than the already not built and in-stock non-existant ones like I have.

highrise

This sucks. Now I'm gonna have to get another fictitious job to afford all this! My first fictitious job takes up all my time already.

I won't have any time for air-guitar...:(

Trending Topics