Announcing Saint Guitar Company's New Web Site!

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by GoofyDawg, Feb 23, 2009.

1. GoofyDawg

GoofyDawg Member

Just thought I'd share that Saint Guitar Company has just upgraded its web site. It's your basic informational web site, but with one VERY cool feature (still being worked, but will be available in the next day or so): You can spec your guitar online. When the spec's received, Adam will contact you within 48 hours of receipt. It's a really cool way to start a relationship with customers!

Check it out at: http://www.stguitars.com!

2. guitarnoize

guitarnoize Member

The spec your guitar feature isn't exactly a ground breaking feature though I've seen it on a few sites usually using a virtual guitar builder to give you an idea of exactly how the guitar will look, that would definitely draw in more potential buyers in my opinion than a form. Sorry to sound negative, its great that they are updating their site :)

3. GoofyDawg

GoofyDawg Member

Budget, I guess... :) At least to me, it's still a cool feature.

4. guitarnoize

guitarnoize Member

Yeah true I would quote heaps to build a Flash guitar customizer app, I agree it is always good when companies actually accommodate customers and respond to personal enquiries.